Access Governance and Access Management System (AGAM) is an automated tool to manage and govern the roles & responsibilities for Oracle e-business suite. AGAM simplifies the access management and gives complete control over granting of access to the Data Owner & address governance.
- Establish Data Owners
- Role Provisioning and Segregation of Duties
- Self- service Facility
- Provide access “similar” to another user
- Powerful work flow for Line Managers & Data Owners
- Account Provisioning link to MS Exchange
- Role Based Access Reduced Time to Benefit
- Improves Data Security User Friendly
- Customer Satisfaction Easy Audit
- Automation of Access Provisioning and De Provisioning
- Workflow based assignments of responsibilities on final approval
- Automation of ex- employee access revocation
- Bird’s eye view of user access for Line Managers & Data Owners
- Select and approve multiple responsibilities from different applications
- Predefined reports including
- Report on exceptions to access provisioning
- Reporting dormant accounts
- Prebuilt views for custom reporting
ISON Property Apps
- Approval notifications carry full details of payment.
- Drills down to the source transaction from the notification.
- Prints authorized signatory's signature electronically on checks based on HR data.
- Predefined Reports.